As part of the development of its « Trusted Services Europe », at national level and at international level, our Customer is seeking to recruit a:
GRC Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
who will be in charge of advisory assignments in the fields of ICT Governance, Risk Management and Regulatory aspects for the company’s customers.
- Governance of information systems;
- Review and documentation of Information Security Policies;
- Optimisation or transformation of the Cybersecurity function (organisation,
- Security and risk management strategy;
- Analysis of computer security extended to suppliers and Cloud;
- Protection of customers’ image and reputation;
- Optimisation of costs related to regulatory compliance;
- Audit of regulatory compliance and standards;
- Implementation and improvement of IS Security Management Systems;
- Protection of information and data;
- Support for compliance (ISO27001:2013, GDPR, PCI DSS);
- General knowledge of Personal data protection;
- Information security training and information for stakeholders (top
management, developers, end users).
- University education in computing.
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in IT security as an IS Security Consultant.
- With good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork and
know how to keep your promises.
- Precision, organisation and method.
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an