We are looking for a: « ERP Business Consultant(m/f). »
The role and responsibilities
While leveraging on your past experiences, you will join a team to :
- Contribute to develop approaches and methodologies to turn our clients’ business and technological issues into solutions.
- Support our clients in their organizational changes and IT/business transformation projects, including but not limited to ERP selection and implementation, ERP capabilities assessment and strategy definition.
- Assist our clients in analyzing their requirements, prepare and conduct workshops, document requirements, map and translate their requirements into ERP processes, design target solutions.
- Participate in business development activities and initiatives (proposals documentation, events, etc.).
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Management.
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in ERP selection and implementation projects, in various industries (Public sector or corporates would be an advantage).
- You have the right mindset to facilitate ERP selection and implementation projects, being knowledgeable of the approaches and subsequent risks of such challenges.
- You have been involved in large IT projects as a business or technical integrator and have solid knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- You have ideally experience in the entire ERP project lifecycle (requirements gathering, specifications, customizing, testing…) starting from package selection to the final delivery and support.
- You are familiar with at least one major business process (e.g. Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Pay, etc.) and/or have a strong expertise in a specific business area (e.g. GRC, Treasury, etc.) which you have acquired within the context of a technology enablement project
- You are frequently involved in business or customer facing roles
- You are familiar with business process modeling methods and tools (ARIS, Mega, Bizagi…)
- You are able to work both in team and with autonomy, structure your tasks and prioritize activities
- You are proactive, customer-minded, creative and quality driven
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French, and you have developed excellent presentation and communication skills
The knowledge of one or several ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft) will be considered as an advantage.