IT Security Consultant (M/F) – Indefinite contract
You will be in charge of IT security assessment assignments for the company’s customers :
- Implement intrusion tests and vulnerability scans;
- Carry out security assessments on infrastructure and applications (including
- mobile applications);
- Carry out wireless infrastructure security assessments;
- Carry out data analysis, investigation measures;
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users);
- Implement frameworks such as OWASP, OSSTMM, etc.;
- Draft technical and executive-oriented reports and present them to Customers;
- Participate in monitoring and innovation activities for intrusion detection, data analysis and vulnerability identification missions.
- University education in computing,
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in IT security as an IS Security Consultant.
- With good people and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork. You know how to keep your promises.
- Rigorous, organised and method-orientated.
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.