Our Customer delivers a customer-focused service in response to the changing needs of the business. The team acts as a proactive service provider and delivers tailor-made solutions within increasingly stringent deadlines. In this context, new needs are emerging: application security, next generation firewalls, sandboxes, log correlations…
The IT Security Expert plays a significant role in our company, leading the technical landscape and providing guidance on security policies. He/she is in charge of designing the security infrastructure. He/she is working closely with projects teams to ensure solution’s delivery in line with Customer’s Standards and security best practices.
The role and responsibilities
On a typical day, but not limited to, the IT Security Expert:
- Designs and unifies the security policies for Linux, Windows and Mac environments.
- Manages infrastructure project involving WAF, Firewalls, IPS and SIEM solutions.
- Defines security use cases to better detect incidents and intrusion attempts.
- Conducts projects with external providers.
- Leads investigation on critical security incident (IT Forensic).
- Designs the private cloud infrastructure security enhancement projects.
- Participates to risk assessments and internal intrusion tests.
- Conducts proof of concepts on new technical solutions.
- Shares knowledge and supervises the junior team members.
The perfect candidate
- Holds a Master Degree in IT.
- Strong knowledge in Network security, System security and Security design.
- Strong knowledge on security tool administration (Firewall, SIEM, WAF, DLP)
- Cloud security knowledge and IT Security certifications are an advantage.
- Able to design a solution and makes it accessible to all.
- Effective team player who demonstrates initiative and strives for Continual Improvement.
- Achievement oriented, able to work quickly and to high standards.
- Dynamic, rigorous and demonstrates autonomy and flexibility in your work.
- Fluent in both English and French.