The role and responsibilities
We are looking for a true adventurer, a go-getter of an engineer who can rocket-launch us into the next galaxy and who will:
- Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise with IT DEV and Project Management team members,
- Propose ideas for system improvements with our codes quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews,
- Participate to estimation and development processes under the supervision of a Software engineer,
- Code, test and debug programs according to computer engineering specifications and internal guidelines,
- Respect internal process and development methodologies/strategies,
- Ensure continuous integration using test plans,
- Write and maintain documentation and user guide.
The perfect candidate :
We are looking for someone who has an interest in software engineering, but a passion for getting things done.
You are smart enough to work at top companies, but are picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You are eager to learn and develop by working alongside smart people and you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or an intriguing reason for not having one,
- 0-5 years of recent hands-on coding and software engineering,
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies and the related pattern like MVC, services architectures like Web Services or Web API, and SQL Databases environment,
- Knowledge or interest for modern front-end framework such as Angular or ReactJS,
- Preference for C#.Net but VB.Net and all other language/frameworks doesn’t scare you,
- The ability to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives,
- Knowledge of security aspects and software developemnt best practices and methodologies such as Agile or Scrum,
- Basic knowledge of Team Foundation Server or basic experience as user,
- Knowledge in reporting, SharePoint, Workflow Foundation or Web Design skills on non-Microsoft technologies,
- Knowledge or interest for Mobile Developement language such as Swift,
- A desire to solve head-scratching challenges and find satisfaction in a job well done,
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in French or English.