SAP S4/HANA Masterdata Coordinator
You’ll play a major role coordinating a dedicated internal team during our global ERP migration project and ensure data management during all project phases and after go-live.
- Participate in the design of masterdata modeling for our new ERP based on S4 Hana and coordinates the internal masterdata team
- Coordinate and supervise all data migration and maintaining activities
- Identify, extract and share masterdata knowledge assets with our internal stakeholders
- Help to setup procedures, workflows and audit trails to secure high quality and reliability of our masterdata
- Scope, design and maintain our SOD and DOA model (GRC masterdata maintenance).
- At least 4+ years’ experience in data management.
- Experience with S/4 HANA is preferred
- Experience in a discrete manufacturing environment is a strong plus
- Experience in writing documentation and procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate a dedicated team
- Excellent English oral and written skills, French or German is considered as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating international industrial environment.
Apply for this job online