Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support an ERP project of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth of our Customer, we are recruiting a:
SAP TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (m/w)
The Customer is looking for a SAP Technical Engineer to reinforce our internal ERP support department.
You’ll play a major role in supporting the local teams during our global ERP migration project and ensure technical support during all project phases and after go-live.
- Evaluate and supervise application of any technical setup
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Work with implementation partners to perform technical, security and SAP GRC related activities, including configuration, maintenance and support
- Manage audit and maintenance plans, ERP system upgrades and patching
- Conduct related testing and oversight test plans for security enhancements
- Cooperate with internal technical departments and SAP Support and Services
- Participate in project work when activating or implementing new functionalities.
- At least 4+ years SAP experience implementing SAP
- Solid knowledge in ABAP programming application
- Experience with S/4 HANA is preferred
- Ability to estimate the operational and financial impact of different technical alternatives
- Proven experience in configuring, testing and supporting SAP solutions in on premise, cloud and hybrid environment
- Experience and capability in defining and applying technical documentation standards
- Excellent English oral and written skills, French or German is considered as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating international industrial environment.
If you do not receive an answer within 25 days, you will have to considerthat we will not proceed with your application.