The Customer is seeking a passionate and motivated (Senior) Front-End Developer willing to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
As a member of the Technology & Data team, you will be working in a dynamic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment. As Customer ‘s success depends on the quality of its people, the company has made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent. We offer you a Big Four type salary package. We also provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical and business expertise and ensure your personal development on an individual basis.
The role and responsibilities
- Develop with modern technology (JS , in particular ReactJS, Scala / Java, MongoDB, Docker, Spark …)
- Work hand in hand with business experts
- Implement and conceptualize features
- Propose solutions to improve the existing application
- Write technical documentation
- Work in a multidisciplinary/multicultural environment with highly skilled colleagues
The perfect candidate
- Holds a Master in Computer science, Math or similar.
- Is familiar with concepts of TDD, Functional Programming and Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Is fluent in English. Any other language considered as clear assets.
- Is a fast learner
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Likes teamwork, is passionate about his work and code quality.
There are also opportunities to further develop your career within our multidisciplinary and international firm. We make your career happen!
KPMG in Luxembourg provides opportunities for your future to continuously develop!
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English.
•IT software engineering background
•Bac+5/Master 2 in IT, 3 major projects exposition, 5 years of experience on 1 or 2 languages/techno
•Bac+5/Master 2 in IT, 5 major projects exposition, 10 years of experience on 3 or 5 languages/techno