Our customer is looking for forward-thinking and passionate Software Engineer (m/f) in Risk Advisory to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
The role and responsibilities
- As part of a functional team, you will develop innovative, robust, and scalable software solutions
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the project management team to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Regular participation at seminars about new technologies and innovations
The perfect candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related subjects
- Strong knowledge in design pattern, data structures, algorithm design and analysis
- Excellent knowledge in Java, C++, or other object-oriented languages
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design.
- Excellent knowledge in object-oriented language, Java, C/C++
- Solid understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid understanding of HTTP, experience with RESTful web service development
- Experience with the agile methodologies (TDD, unit testing, refactoring, code reviews)
- Fluent in English (written & oral), French or German would be a valuable asset
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization)
- Experience designing and building complex software systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scalability)
- Solid understanding of continuous integration & continuous deployment environments
- Knowledge of version control (SVN, Git)
- Experience with Hibernate or other ORM
- Data visualization experience using D3.js
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.