Our Customer is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are looking for an IT Security Expert.
The role and responsibilities
- Designs and unifies the security policies for Linux, Windows and Mac environments,
- Manages infrastructure project involving WAF, Firewalls, IPS and SIEM solutions,
- Defines security use cases to better detect incidents and intrusion attempts,
- Conducts projects with external providers,
- Leads investigation on critical security incident (IT Forensic),
- Designs the private cloud infrastructure security enhancement projects,
- Participates to risk assessments and internal intrusion tests,
- Conducts proof of concepts on new technical solutions,
- Shares knowledge and supervises the junior team members.
The perfect candidate
Holds a Master Degree in IT,
- Strong knowledge in Network security, System security and Security design,
- Strong knowledge on security tool administration (Firewall, SIEM, WAF, DLP),
- Cloud security knowledge and IT Security certifications are an advantage,
- Knowledge in project management methodology is an asset,
- Able to design a solution and makes it accessible to all,
- Effective team player who demonstrates initiative and strives for continuous improvement,
- Achievement oriented, able to work quickly and to high standards,
- Communications and presentations skills,
- Dynamic, rigorous and demonstrates autonomy and flexibility in your work,
- Fluent in both English and French.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.