IT Help Desk Support Engineer (M/F)
Your main responsibilities are:
As a technical helpdesk support, you are the first point of contact for all internal users of a worldwide team members
You will :
– open, follow-up, and define the priority level of incidents and requests
– solve and manage incidents and tickets
– set up, deploy and troubleshoot HW (desktop, laptop, printers, phone devices)
– create and maintain documentation and procedures
– procure HW equipment and components from our suppliers
– monitoring infrastructures and backups.
– At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
– Excellent communication skills, friendly, open minded and customer oriented;
– Good analytical and problem solving skills, stress resistant;
– Fluent in French and English; German and/or Luxembourgish are a plus
– Up-to-date technical knowledge specially on Microsoft OS and Microsoft Office applications;
– Knowledge of Itil procedures is a plus
– Experienced in working with ticketing system;
– Good knowledge of system & network management, and HW computer setup.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Configuration Manager is a strong plus
– Flexible on working hours
– Your personal organization is based on order and respect for taken commitments
– You will enter an international structure with varied work in a convivial, human-sized environment, within a motivated and multicultural team where personal development, commitment, continuous improvement & development are supported.
We offer a permanent employment contract with an attractive salary package in accordance with your education and experience.