Your main responsibilities:
• Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation in accordance with programming standards.
• Modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and development/programming technology.
• Analyze end user data and business needs to format final product and ensure user-orientation and optimization of program/system performance.
• Contribute program and domain knowledge to feature and functionality planning.
• Effectively unit test all code and programs.
• Educate and guide SharePoint site owners on the construction and maintenance of their sites and share SharePoint expertise with teammates.
• Ensure documentation, training and support.
• Proven Experience with SharePoint Development, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience in programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET & SQL.
• Familiarity with SharePoint Designer & Visual Studio.
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Master SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User
• Understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Passion for technology and continuous personal development.
• Fluent in English.