As a Software Developer, you will be working on the foundation pieces of Core software solution as well as other software development activities. You will work on core modules/components of the solution and interface with other developers to integrate technical solutions.
This position reports to the Head of Services & Consulting. You will contribute to the architectural vision, strategies, principles and objectives for products wide architecture.
We expect the successful candidate to:
• Assist the Solution Architect and participate to software design and architecture.
• Deliver high quality software components to enhance software products (Including design,
• code, tests and documentation).
• Promote and support deployment of solutions.
• Manage products’ releases (Schedule, content, documentation and communication).
• Foster, follow and use state-of-the-art engineering & development practices in order to
• deliver “superior quality applications” that do not jeopardize clients’ infrastructure and business.
• Provide level 3 support and assistance.
• Good knowledge of OO programming and parallelization.
• Experience developing applications utilizing .NET 4.5 or more recent with multi-threading and parallel programming techniques.
• Experience developing web services.
• Recent experience utilizing Entity Framework and Team Foundation Services.
• Good hands-on SQL.
• Agile, lean development principles, test driven, and behavior driven development.
• You have great presence and you want to work in a funny but rigorous working environment.
• Highly self-motivated, you easily accept comments with a positive and constructive mindset.
• At ease with new technologies, good knowledge of a wide array of technicalities.
• Humble, eager to learn and open-minded to change and diversification.
• Client focusing, you are perfectionist.
• University degree or equivalent in Information Technology.
• English (Fluent) required.
• French or German would be considered as an asset.
What we offer:
On top of an attractive salary package, we offer you an exciting opportunity in a successful company that is 100% privately held and which is controlling its future. We are able to privilege human capital since we do not need to justify our strategy to external shareholders. If you are a high energy and positive team player with strong desire to contribute to our success in an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization, keeping in mind your quality of life while seeking a challenging next step with long term perspective in your career, we are keen meeting you.