We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our computer network and system for security issues, install and operate security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and / or experience in the information security field.
You’ll collaborate in direct supervision with the Group Information Security Leader.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Implement security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, antivirus and SIEM.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues implement security controls and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to- date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with security solution administration.
- System & network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IPS/IDS concepts.
- Comfortable with such solutions / tools : Darktrace, Nessus, Acunetix, Nmap, Kaspersky AV, SCCM, Windows security, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE, AlienVault.
- Ability to identify network/system vulnerabilities and prepare mitigation plans.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact and system context.