The Program Manager is accountable, leads and ensures successful execution of programs/projects under her/his remit with all involved internal and external parties.
The candidate provides subject matter and business analyses expertise and leadership and she/he is a key advisor on complex, cross-lifecycle projects and business processes re-engineering exercise, undertaken in an international environment. She/he drives business changes and technology innovation.
- At least 7 years of managerial experience of complex and large IT programs and working with multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictions teams.
- Broad and in-depth experience of standards, methodologies and technology necessary to support corporate and asset servicing industry.
- Broad and in-depth experience of enterprise resource planning implementation
- Ability to overcome challenges in remote and geographically dispersed working such as overseas locations and cultural differences to ensure efficient interactions. Willingness and flexibility in travelling.
- Strong management, interpersonal, project management and leadership skills. Ability to effectively lead cross-functional project teams.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, and organizational skills. Excellent complex problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- Highly customer focused, team oriented, and with an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Proactive in driving the delivery of significant business initiatives, managing all aspects of the program such as implementation roadmap, target operating model design, risk management, communication and reporting.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Direct, support and coach project(s) leads and team members to ensure program is delivered upon agreed results, on time and in budget while maintaining a high pace and quality of delivery.
- Fluent in English.