SAP Logistics Senior Consultant:
Employment: CDI, full-time
Languages: English, French is an asset
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SAP LOGISTICS SENIOR CONSULTANT?
You will be part of Delaware SAP Logistics team: an agile team of functional and technical
specialists as well as ABAP and Java developers. Delaware strives to provide high-quality,
integrated and ergonomic solutions.
Here’s what you can expect:
– As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from
analysis to go-live.
– Together with the sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales
process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical
questions and demonstrate the solutions.
– As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current
processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and cocreate
new processes together with the customer.
– You put your specialized finance knowledge, which you have gained throughout
your career, to excellent use to serve your clients.
– You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of
your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next,
you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training
workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the
helm, driving your projects forward!
– As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and
coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and
you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SAP LOGISTICS SENIOR CONSULTANT?
– Do you have 5 or more years of SAP Logistics experience, either as a consultant or
as an employee? Do you combine that with a solid background in logistics?
– Have you already delivered several SAP implementations in logistics
management? Can you carry out a blueprint analysis independently? Are you
comfortable mentoring less experienced colleagues?
– Can you weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into
clear functional solutions? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and
service-oriented by nature?
– Do company’s values appeal to you: caring, committed, entrepreneurial,
respectful, a positive team spirit?