Network & Telco Engineer (M/F)
As System Solution Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and deploying effective business solutions using system technologies.
· Help the company build functional systems that improve customer experience;
· Strive to provide solutions by mapping client business requirements to technical solutions with the aim to attain operational effectiveness.
· Manage Microsoft infrastructure components with focus on migration to Office 365 and Cloud Azure
· Manage Network and IP phones infrastructures
· Install and Configure Microsoft Servers in scope of best practices
· Promote upgrade/updates strategy Microsoft IT infrastructure components and review Microsoft’s user access rights ;
· Provide Technical Support and Guidance (Level 2) / (on-call support);
· Perform System Maintenance/ Monitor System availability and Performance ;
· Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject
· Provide recommendations for system improvement and actively managed upcoming changes: Migration to Office 365 i.e.
· Automate operational processes related to Microsoft architecture
Your profile :
You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information systems or related field.
You have 5+ year of experience in IT and related technologies
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
You have problem-solving skills ;
You are organized, proactive and dynamic ;
Ability to work independently or as a team ;
You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written ;
You have a previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer ;
You have the ITIL Foundation certification;
· You have strong skills in all fields linked to Office 365 migration and Azure
· You have skills in Network, VOIP and Systems
· You have experience in Microsoft Windows Network 2003->2018;
· You have experience in VMware v Sphere 6 administration
· Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset :
Antivirus solution Management
Security standards (ISO 27001, … )