- Communication between/with business managers and users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas;
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations;
- Develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organization;
- Translate and/or validate approved business requirements into functional requirement document;
- Analyze business and functional requirements with a view to documenting comprehensive test case scenarios for new or existing functionality;
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material);
- Participate in Functional Application Management (end-user support, bug fixing coordination).
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients. You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- Accuracy, attention to details and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments;
- Pro-active, independent, flexible and customer oriented
- Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position, understanding the project life cycle.
- Professional interaction and good communication skills in French and English (Written and spoken). Other languages (particularly Dutch) would be advantageous.
- Experience required in financial services. And particular in Accounting, or Corporate and/or Fund services would certainly be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge in T-SQL (SQL Queries) and any other IT aspects would be an asset.