- Improvement of cyber resilience (continuity plan, management of cyber crises);
- Audit and implementation of Business Continuity management programmes;
- Implement Business Impact Analyses with service managers in order to identify business continuity needs;
- Analyse risks between business needs and existing organisational and technical continuity solutions;
- Audit and Documentation of Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Planning;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of business continuity exercises (technical tests, incident reaction tests, deployment exercises at emergency sites, crisis management exercises, etc.).
- Implementation of the correction plan resulting from audits, exercises, management reviews, incidents, KPIs;
- Analysis of capacities in the field of business continuity for critical suppliers;
- Compliance (ISO 22301);
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users).
- University education in computing.
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in computer security as an IS Security Consultant.
- With good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork. You know how to keep your promises.
- Precision, organisation and method.
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.