- The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on a large scale program.
- The candidate will lead business analysis activities from business requirements to acceptance testing sessions for a new solution implementation to ensure stakeholders’ expectations are met.
- At least 5 years of experience of complex and large IT programs and working with multi-disciplinary and multi-jurisdictions teams.
- Broad and in-depth experience of standards, methodologies and technology necessary to support corporate and asset servicing industry.
- Broad and in-depth experience of eFront implementation.
- Ability to understand the needs of multiple teams across the value chain and facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to gather, draft and validate business requirements and detailed functional specifications with SGG SMEs’ and SGG business stakeholders
- Ability to conduct and document gaps / impacts analysis exercises and to identify and articulate the change impacts.
- Ability to manage and document workshops for business process reengineering. Ability to support the stakeholders identifying the current- and future-state of business processes.
- Ability to strongly contribute to develop complete and accurate operating models addressing process, data and organization dimensions.
- Ability to define and organize acceptance testing with business areas and ensure formal approval.
- Ability to coordinate trainings and workshops.
- Ability to work remotely with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Highly customer focused and team oriented, ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. Self-driven and autonomous.
- Fluent in English.