SCRUM MASTER / COACH (M/F)
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• A working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
• Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
• An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
• A room for open and meaningful discussions
• A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
• Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flextime, state of the art facilities, flat organization
• Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Scrum Master/Coach, expected that you are familiar with sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, product backlog, user stories… As well as knowing the difference of roles and responsibilities between product owner, business analyst, project manager and scrum master.
SO HOW YOU WILL BRING VALUE?
By embarking the team on the Agile Journey. And here’s how:
• You grasp every opportunity to build relationships and partnerships across the organization.
• You help the team and organization adopt the Agile principles: you ensure that the team adheres to its principles and processes, adopts new practices and behaviours; you ensure that the organization sees the benefits of becoming Agile; you act as a change agent when implementing scrum.
• You support the Product Owner for effective product backlog management, understand product planning in a given environment, ensure the PO arranges his/her backlog in a way that maximizes the delivery of value.
• You identify and proactively remove impediments, be they technical, organizational or people related. You get satisfaction when solving problems. You are ecstatic when the team performs at its best. You know when to push and when to step back. You seize opportunities to amplify learnings.
• You act as an internal coach to the team, leading them to become fully agile, self-organized and to be at their best.
Personal traits required
• Outstanding communication, leadership and influencing skills: you master the art of positive relationships building
• Great didactic, analysis and listening skills
• Comfortable with ambiguous or conflictual situations: in such situations, you know how to convey the right message to the right people, you keep your composure and confidence and do not lose sight of the big picture
• You are genuine, open, confident and courageous
• Previous coaching and mentoring experience
• Proven experience in implementing scrum
• Technical background, ideally you were a developer in a previous life
• Knowledgeable with agile principles and tools
Languages: English, French is a plus
Industry: Banking software development